Working Permits to the United Kingdom

Are you a British company looking to hire a foreigner from outside the European Union? Are you a foreigner with a fantastic once in a lifetime job opportunity in the UK? Do you find yourself traveling frequently to the UK on too many business trips? Has an immigration officer pulled you to the side to ask you questions?  Are you staying for longer and longer periods of time during your “business trips”? Are you considering opening a UK branch of your company soon? Do you need to open a UK bank account and cannot because you are not a British resident? Do you need to register with FCA, but are not permitted till you have a Tier 1 visa? Do the BESXIT Laws confuse you? You must abide by the Immigration Rules while you are subject to British immigration control.

UK Work permits Options ( Paid or Voluntary) as follows:

Via the Point Based Sponsor system: ( PBS)

  • Tier 1 – Entrepreneurs investing either £200,000 pounds in an active British company
  • Tier 1 – Investors who have made an investment of £2,000,000 or more in a fixed Government Bond.
  • Tier 1 – Exceptional talent/ promise in the science, humanities, engineering, medicine, digital technology or the arts as: as a Recognized Leader or an Emerging Leader
  • Tier 2 visas – for UK companies with either a) a branch abroad; or b) hiring a professional from the shortage occupation list or c) hiring a professional after advertising the position for 28 days.
  • Requesting a Sponsor License and then COS – Certificate of Sponsorships
  • Tier 5 Creative visa – for artist, musicians and writers
  • Tier 5 Government – for professional Researchers
  • NON PBS – Overseas foreign representative

Background Music